Coloring pages Help & FAQ
- How to print the coloring pages?
- Color page Printing Tips
- When I try to print a color page, I only get part of the page. How do I make the whole page print?
- The right side of the picture is getting cut off. What can I do?
- I love your web site but I don't like those advertisements on your web site. Can you remove them from your web site?
- Can I use the coloring pages for my book or sell it in any other way?
- We would like to advertise on your website, How do we do this?
1. How to print the coloring pages
This section will help you to print coloring pages. You will find
suggestions and help to solve any problems you may be having
with printing the coloring pages on the site. When you have problems
with your printers hardware or software you should refer to the
troubleshooting guide from your printer or check your printers
online support web site from the manufacturer.
Sometimes it helps to check all printer cables that connect to your computer
and power. If a coloring page will not print, it is wise to bookmark the page.
Reset the computer and return to the page for printing. This usually solves
most of the printing problems.
2. Color page Printing Tips
In order to print the coloring pages correctly and fit images in
standard A4 paper the following is recommended:
In your browser bar, click File, Page Setup (or Print Setup) in
this window save the following settings:
1. Make sure paper size selected is A4.
2. Remove (erase) data information in headers and footers or select "blank"
3. Enter smallest margins allowable for your printer: .25 for left, right and
top margin, and .46 for bottom margin is recommended to center and fit all
4. click PRINTER at the bottom right in the Page Setup window, click Properties,
click the Layout tab, check mark Scale to Fit, mark Scale to Fit Paper in Device,
in Paper in Device select the size of paper from the drop down list.
5. Save all the settings (OK).
These instructions work for most printers. Note that these paper size adjustments
will affect the overall printing quality, size of craft templates and the print
size in handwriting practice pages.
Wait for the image to be downloaded completely on the screen.
When the image is downloaded and ready to print, the word DONE
appears at the bottom left side of your browser. Use the print
button above the color page you want to print. The color page will
open in a new window for easy printing.
Color Page Printing FAQ's
1. Q: When I try to print a color page, I only
get part of the page. How do I make the whole page print?
A: Sometimes a color page is interrupted while downloading and is
incomplete. First try
to reload the page (hold CTRL and press F5), and check if you see
the whole color plate.
2. Q. The right side of the picture is getting cut off. What
can I do?
A. Sometimes images are larger then the paper you want
to print the color page on. Here are a few solutions:
Set your printer paper margins to zero (or the minimum settings)
Internet Explorer - Choose FILE --> PAGE
SETUP - change the margins in the lower left corner of the Page
Setup Window. You may also want to remove your header and footer
information at the same time.
Netscape Navigator - Choose FILE
--> PAGE SETUP and change
the margins in the middle of the Page Setup Window. You may also
want to remove your header and footer information at the same time.
You can also save the color page to your computer and use a graphics
program to resize the color page.
3. Q. I love your web site but I don't like those advertisements on your web site. Can you remove them from your web site?
A. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our website however; we cannot remove these advertisements from our web site because they are our sponsors. They are the ones who make our website FREE for you to enjoy.
4. Q. Can I use the coloring pages for my book or sell it in any other way?
A. Do not sell any of the coloring pages on the website. Or include this in sales or larger packages. All the coloring pages are inteded for free use. Do not include the coloring pages in magazines, mobile apps, television shows, books or cd's. You can link the web address but not the coloring pages themselves. All of the materials on the website are intended for people to print and use for free. That includes daycares, librarians ,schools, churches, camps, clubs, grandparents, nannies, children and moms & dads.
5. Q. We would like to advertise on your website, How do we do this?
A. We only allow the google adsense program to advertise on this website.